Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thunderf00t's Response To "The Response"

You know...I almost laughed out loud when, after they prayed for rain in Texas, the little tropical depression barely skirted the southern border a couple of weeks ago.  But I didn't; I remembered those poor people who are suffering there, my mother included.   I worry for those Texas citizens who are being poorly governed, whose children are denied a proper education (in both science and sex), and whose leader won't lift a hand to really fix the problems in his state (lifting his hands in prayer does not count).

After today's mega prayer rally, I'm sure that the freethinking community will have plenty of replies to this idiocy.  I saw that Thunderf00t uploaded a new video, so  I thought I'd share:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment