Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This Woman Gives Me Nightmares

As a woman, I have to say that it would be nice to, one day, see a woman serve our country as POTUS, but NOT THIS WOMAN!  Newsweek is being blasted by the media for the pose of Michelle Bachmann that they placed on the cover.  Personally, I think that the cover photo is a good representation of how scary this woman is.  If this woman becomes President, I'm immigrating to Canada!!!!!
In this first video, Scary Spyce praises David Barton as a "gift to our nation"...



And this is a video of David Barton essentially telling people that, if christians ran America, the government would no longer help the poor. Yeah, what a gift!


Now, I don't dream; haven't since I was a child, but this woman gives me some very disturbing nightmares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment